- the basic creative abilities i.e. drawing from imagination and memory without using any reference picture.
- the basic artistic skills i.e. replication skills using reference pictures.
- create final artwork and craftwork items.
Check students’ portfolios, teaching methodology, and FAQs at Art Education web page.
- Four painting projects: A5 size graphite pencil portrait, watercolor floral, acrylic abstract art, and soft pastels landscape.
- Three craftwork projects: Bottle painting & painting, decoupage on the bottle, and clay modeling.
In the offline class, Shanky Studio will share the required art supplies such as a pencil, eraser, blenders, canvas, drawing sheets, watercolor, acrylic color, soft pastels, bottles, clay, brushes, and other miscellaneous tools.
Approximately 16+ hours of classroom time.
16 classes to be covered either in 1 or 2 months, where each session is for 1+ hours, at a mutually agreed day and time.