Capture and preserve your favorite moment into a beautiful handcrafted portrait and caricatures – a treasure of loving memories forever. Meticulously hand-drawn portraits of children, adults and pets make a great personalized and elegant gift for any occasion, for your loved ones.
WHY SHANKY STUDIO?
What mediums are available?
Portraits are created using acrylic, charcoal, digital, graphite, oil, soft pastel, watercolor, digital and mixed media.
What do you need from my side to start the portrait?
- A high-resolution reference photograph in a digital format. The quality of portrait is directly proportionate to the resolution of the supplied reference photograph. We suggest you to click the reference photo in the morning or evening Sun light, with good combination of light and shadow.
- Medium to be used.
- Size in Inches.
- Target completion date as dd-mm-yyyy.
- With or without frame.
- Postal address, where the artwork is to be shipped.
What sizes are available?
- The A1 size print measures 59.4 x 84.1cm i.e. 23.39 x 33.11 inches.
- The A2 size print measures 42.0 x 59.4cm i.e. 16.53 x 23.39 inches.
- The A3 size print measures 29.7 x 42.0cm i.e. 11.69 x 16.53 inches.
- The A4 size print measures 21.0 x 29.7cm i.e. 8.27 x 11.69 inches.
How much time you will take to finish the artwork?
Since endeavor is to achieve close to hyper-realism quality, an A4 size portrait will take about 20 to 24 hours, which are spanned across multiple sessions – say 10 to 12 working days. So roughly, it will take 3 to 4 weeks to accomplish a good quality portrait of A4 size.
What about additional subjects in the portrait?
Any additional subject in the portrait (such as other family members or friends) will impact the time lines and cost. Depending upon complexity of the subject, the cost will be communicated to you.
After payment, who owns the copyright?
Shanky Studio owns the copyright of my artwork, which will be used for promotional purpose on my website and brochures.
Does the cost also include the shipping charges and framing?
Shipping charges will be extra as per actuals. Usually the artwork is packed in plastic drawing tubes and shipped through FedEx. If required, artwork can be framed with high quality photography lamination, at an extra cost. Taxes, if any, will be extra and as per actuals.
Do you have less expensive option for Portrait?
If you want a less expensive option and quality is not an issue, then let our fellow artists help you. Let us know your budget and we will be glad to help you with your requirements.