Policy, Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions
- By using website www.ShankerOnline.com or www.ShankyStudio.com or availing any products / services from us, you will be deemed to have accepted our policies, and agreed to be legally bound by them. We may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions, and any related policies or prices at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not agree with our policies, please do not use our website, products and services.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Our website may collect information that you provide to us, when registering with our website or while submitting information via submit forms, which includes your name, your phone, your email, your age, your testimonial, your pictures, information about your purchase, your art related requirements or any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not share or sell any confidential data such as your phone number, your email identity or your address of our client to other business or third parties.
- As a consumer/user of our products/services, we have right to use the collected personal information, excluding the information mentioned in point # 3. a), which specifically includes your name, your testimonial, your pictures and your Country, you give us permission to reprint, reproduce or use the information in connection with our business. You are also agreeing to that we can reprint, reproduction, or use of the information will be at our discretion and without compensation. Also we may use the information locally, nationally, or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform currently in use or later developed.
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- Depending upon client’s requirement such as tight project time-lines or budget constraints or complex projects etc., as an alternative, Shanky Studio may suggest and/or involve other artists to execute client’s work. Shanky Studio shall not be responsible for any referral given, weather in writing or any electronic media, and any such reference given for any person / institute / business entity / professional, if followed or acted upon, shall be at one’s own risk and responsibility, and shall not be attributable to Shanky Studio.
- All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, Paypal. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website.
ART SUPPLIES, HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
- Participants shall bring their own art supplies and laptop with required legal software for art classes and multimedia digital class respectively.
COMMERCIALS & REFUND POLICY
- If a subscription’s price is changed, then the changes will also impact the old subscriber w.e.f. the date when the price was changed.
- Products and services once sold are non-returnable and non-replaceable. Payment made by the client are non-refundable. However, if customer had paid twice for one transaction, then the amount for one transaction will be refunded within 4 to 6 weeks.
- The shipping changes, transaction fee changes and taxes would be extra and these expenses shall be borne by client. All such charges are non-refundable.
- Shanky Studio owns the copyright of sold artwork, which will be used for promotional purpose on our website and brochures.
- We reserve the legal right to refuse business to anyone. If a participant becomes persistently disruptive, we reserve the right to issue a verbal warning, and if this does not resolve the situation, the participant may be asked to leave the premise.
- We will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal belongings left unattended on our premises or at any workshops conducted by us. Do not park in a place that blocks a vehicle already parked, on a road where traffic is flowing, a sidewalk, crosswalk, pedestrian crossing or road entrance. We are not responsible for any damage caused to your vehicle.
- The Shanky Studio and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of India and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in the Shanky Studio’s Website as is owned in whole by Shanky Studio.
- Under limited warranty, we do not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website; that the material on the website is up to date; that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- This website contains reference pictures of male and female body, which are used to study human anatomy. If such material offends you or if it is illegal to view such material in your community please do not use this website.
- If there are any copyright infringement issue, do contact us and we will fix it immediately.
- Any dispute in relation to the Website, the materials or the policies shall be governed by Indian law. The Indian courts at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these policies.
- This website is owned and operated by Shanky Studio. Shanky Studio is not a registered training organisation with Govt Organization or any University. Visual fine art courses are not accredited from any University. However, we do strive to deliver excellence in visual art education and related activities. We don’t have any branches or business representatives other than Artist Surinder Shanker Anand (Cell / What’s App +91 987 602 3960), as mentioned in our Contact Us page. Be aware from others, who are using our name. All comments, queries and requests relating to our terms and conditions should be addressed to us via the form at Contact Us page.