Lean calligraphy in English language
Professionals, hobbyist, business executives, housewives and kids age 7+.
Check students’s portfolio, teaching methodology and FAQs at Art Education web page.
- Medium: Ink, Brush and Pen.
- Fundamentals: Basic strokes, templates, tools, techniques, methods and letter grouping i.e. iltfj, nmhbpkr, uyadgq, oce and svwxz.
- Minuscules: small letters – fijklmnoprsuwxz and abcdeghqtvy.
- Minuscules: capitals letters.
- Mixing: mix minuscules with minuscules.
- Fonts & effects: Gothic, normal, italics and inter space.
- Miscellaneous: Fake and 3D calligraphy.
Approximately 8 hours of classroom time, spread across 4 weeks, which further depends upon the time-spent by the participant on the home assignments.
4 sessions per month, where each session is for 2+ hour, at a mutually agreed day and time. Depending upon the schedule, a participant may consume more sessions, in less number of days say 4 sessions in a week, or 4 sessions in a fortnight etc.
Home Assignments & Doubt Clearing Sessions
The home assignments and the related reference pictures will be shared after each classroom session. Home assignments and self-practice are critical for the success of the course and will tentatively consume triple the classroom time. Prior to next class, the participant will have regular interaction, along with quick doubt clearing sessions. The participant will submit the practice sheets, and the faculty will evaluate the submitted sheets, and suggest the area of improvement to the participant to act upon.