To paint scarf & stoles using fabric painting and dye color.
Professionals, hobbyist, boutique owner, housewives and kids age 7 years onward.
Check students’s portfolio, teaching methodology and FAQs at Art Education web page.
- Medium: Fabric paint and dye colors.
- Fundamentals: Tools, techniques, color theory, source of light and light & shadow, form shading (mid tone, highlights, dark tone), direction of gradation, color mixing, color gradation, lining or gutta or resist, stenciling, stamping, color set and free hand drawing techniques.
- Scarf & stoles painting –
- Floral and abstract painting on silk cloth, using dye colors.
- 3D floral painting on cotton cloth, using fabric paints and stenciling.
Approximately 10 hours of classroom time, spread across 1 month, which further depends upon the time-spent by the participant on the home assignments.
4 sessions per month, where each session is for 2+ hour, at a mutually agreed day and time.
Home Assignments & Doubt Clearing Sessions
The home assignments and related reference pictures will shared after each classroom session. Home assignments and self-practice are critical for the success of the course and will tentatively consume triple the classroom time. During the week, participant will have regular interaction along with quick doubt clearing sessions. Prior to next class, the participant will submit the practice sheets, and the faculty will evaluate the submitted sheets, and suggest the area of improvement to the participant to act upon.